Shamanic Therapy is a fusion of indigenous healing traditions and therapeutic techniques.
Life is a journey full of tests and challenges.
As we grow and evolve, it is only natural to experience loss, tension, or the struggle of our own self-limitations. Sometimes, these experiences give rise to physical illness, emotional distress, or unexpected life events. While it can be easy to fall into a place of despair, these challenges have the potential to lead you on a path of transformation.
As a guide I am here to walk you through a healing journey that will ultimately lead you to discovering a much more profound version of yourself. We can discover together how your healing process is preparing you for a higher purpose.
What is shamanic therapy?
Unlike traditional psychotherapy, Shamanic Therapy offers a more integrated approach to your healing. By utilizing a wide variety of techniques, it can support deeper healing on an embodied and energetic level based on your needs.
Shamanic Therapy also incorporates many of the time-tested methods you may associate with psychotherapy.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Realign with your heart’s inner knowing and express yourself from a place of empowerment.
Shamanic therapy can help you …
- Bring awareness to what is contributing to distress or unhealthy habits
- Shed any obstacles or limiting beliefs that prevent you from living from a place of truth and empowerment
- Develop internal resources that can help to reduce symptoms of anxiety, stress, depression, anger, etc … as well as empower you to care for yourself and others in optimal ways
- Cultivate relationships and an environment that will support and inspire you
- Develop your intuition and internal guidance so that you can be guided by your soul and make decisions from a place of knowing
- Step into your own empowerment and the most meaningful version of your life
- Discover your unique calling
Shamanic Therapy vs Traditional Psychotherapy
I offer holistic therapy as an alternative model to psychotherapy. These integrated approaches can support deeper healing on an embodied and energetic level based on your needs.
Through deep healing and transformation, we can discover the newly emerging version of yourself that can feel confident, clear, and passionate about what you bring to the world.
What techniques do you use?
- Somatic Psychotherapy
- Depth Psychology
- EFT (aka, Tapping)
- Nature-Guided Healing
- Personalized Rituals
- Cord Cutting
- Shipibo Chanting
- Tobacco Cleansing
- Shamanic Drum Journeying
- Guided Dreamwork